[8WR] XenUtiles (Tools) 1.1.4

  Nessun commento

I made a decision when XenForo came out. I had been using vBulletin for so long and installing addons from others. One of the things I noticed is that I felt a massive lack of quality control in most mods for vBulletin; its one of the reasons I began writing most of my mods myself. So with XenForo I decided that I was going to do everything I can to limit the installations of third-party modifications, even if it meant rewriting all the mods myself. I'm not knocking anyone's skill here at XF, but its just a decision I made and I'm sticking to it.

This mod will be the ever expanding result of this decision. In this mod I am going to be including all of the administration tools that I am adding for my own needs. Most of these features are available by others. I am not copying any code; just using the ideas from those who came before me...

Features:

XenForo Sitemap (includes XenCarta and XenMedio extensions)

Unconfirmed account pruner after X number of days

Soft-deleted content pruner after X number of days

Account Spam Finder based on URLs in homepages, signatures and profiles

Profile Spam Finder based on URLs in messages and message comments

StopForumSpam registration integration and submission

BotScout registration integration

FSpamList registration integration

Thread down-vote system

Demo:

Sitemap: http://www.8wayrun.com/sitemap

Installation:

upload the entire contents of the attached zip to your XenForo root

install from file on server: "library/EWRutiles/addon-EWRutiles.xml"

set options for the sitemap and spam system in administration control panel



Nessun commento :

Posta un commento